Friday, December 29, 2006

Welcome To Scott Motorsports

Welcome to my first blog covering my passion and goal of forming a professional racing team. As time goes by, you will see us progressing to our goal of funding and developing race teams in various professional venues.

Today we will briefly cover 2 interconnecting areas that we are working on. They are announcing what we are doing through opt-in requests from our lead generating program found at
http://retiresoon.veretekk.com

This program helps us to get the word our on our program as well as being a great program that thinks outside the box. I will discuss them in great detail, I am sure in the future.

Our second area to be an open business model. By this I mean that we will be wanting peo-le to submit their thoughts and ideas to us and help shape what we do and how we operate. I am only one man but there are many people good in specific areas that can help launch our program quicker and more professionally. Again, more about this in the coming comments.

So thanks for your time and any input you may have in the future.

Doug


http://www.reality-networkers.com/marketingsecret3.php?refid=471862

No comments: